[pct-l] trail angels in SoCal

Melissa Rexilius melissa.rexilius at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 18:29:57 CDT 2010

I live in San Marcos, CA which is just west of better known places on the trail such as Julian, Ramona, and farther northeast Warner Springs. I would like to leave water on the trail in areas that are not stocked by other TA's. I believe Scissor's Crossing is where a large water cache is. Does anyone have any suggestions of a more remote place to leave some goods for hikers? Or, is the herd generally more farther north at this point? I have heard of people starting the PCT in the 2nd and 3rd week of May. Suggestions?

T. Rex