[pct-l] Two Day Hikers Rescued @ San Juancinto Wilderness

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Wed May 12 16:20:04 CDT 2010

Lots of ??? on other boards too. C2C goes no where near Willow Creek, and
Willow Creek is not particularly treacherous. But Willow Creek drains into
Tahquitz Creek, which is VERY difficult, hasn't had a trail for 70 years,
and it's very rarely even attempted and we have 2 separate hikers on it?
Sounds like an article in need of a fact checker.