[pct-l] Getting a ride to VVR

Vermilion Valley Resort pct-l at edisonlake.com
Sat May 15 11:15:38 CDT 2010

VVR now offers a shuttle between VVR and Fresno.  You can find more information at http://www.edisonlake.com/hikers/transportation

Yes, it is expensive for just two - it's a 6 hour round trip.  It does get much cheaper if you get 2 more people and average out the cost amongst you.

We've started the shuttle because there is NOBODY else doing it - the folks at Muir Trail Ranch are even referring people to us because they've been looking for a shuttle for a long time as well.  The only other thing you can do besides ride-sharing with somebody going up to VVR is to take a taxi - but that is REALLY expensive.  Hitching is really not going to be effective - it could take you days to stop somebody heading up to VVR.

Bill Richardson
Webmaster, VVR