[pct-l] What are the snow conditions now on Baden-Powell?

Rob Langsdorf mctrob at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 13:25:31 CDT 2010

Someone told me that he thought he was still going to need crampons to do an early morning climb of Baden-Powell from Vincent Gap on the 22nd. I suspect that with the warm weather we have been having that the snow is melting fast and that the trail slushes up fairly early in the day. So I don't thing that the people in his group would not need crampons, etc. Any feed back from those who have hiked over Baden-Powell in the past week?

              Rob