[pct-l] FOOD

Jesse Ray lengthwiser at gmail.com
Mon May 17 20:23:03 CDT 2010

Hello!

My names Jesse, and my girlfriend and I plan on hiking a long section of the
PCT in june.  We are going from north california, to northern oregon.  I had
a few questions about re supply.  First of all is it imperative that we send
ourselves food?  I have never done this on any other trail and am a little
leary about the planning aspect of it.  Secondly, if your answer to question
#1 was no, then how safe is it to hitch hike to towns.  Im also a littel bit
leary about this seing as to my inexperience with it.  ANy input you could
give me or directions you could point me in would be awesome.

Warmest Regard