[pct-l] Big Walker Pass Food Ruck Donuts/Fruit/healthy food!

goslowgofar goslowgofar at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 11:42:03 CDT 2010

For heaven's sake!!!  We are doing this for FREE because we enjoy feeding and hanging out with the hikers.  You are not required to stop, camp, or eat with us.  And, by the way, if you had actually read all the messages relating to the Walker Pass Food/Ruck, etc....you would know that there will be lots of food besides donuts...fresh fruit, home cooked meals prepared by Meadow/Manyon and Jackalope (with vegetarian options - is that okay for your specific tastes and needs?)  You are welcome to join us...or not join us.  This is Trail Magic...it comes serendipitously...you don't get to dictate what/when/how/where it is. So maybe you better keep that horse's mouth closed...

And now for a hidden tidbit:   Rumor has it that it looks like the Tioga Road will be open in time for Memorial Day weekend...
Grumpily yours,
Katy

Blanchard, Sym (GT&D) SWB3 at pge.com