[pct-l] Info about PCT

jimmy martin towercraneman1 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 13:32:32 CDT 2010

Im looking to take a 2 wk vacation on the PCT.  End of July to August.
Strictly hiking 15 or so miles a day, camp hike camp........  Will I be able
to go off the trail and camp over night and have a camp fire with a permit.
Looking to spend most of the time to myself.  Unless I meet someone out
their that wants to do it with me.  I have approx 25 yrs of hiking and
camping.  Never on the PCT.  Mostly on the East Cost.  I live in
Chicagoland.  Do a lot of 20 mile roundtrip hikes with my dog.  He loves
it.  Keeps us both in good shape.  If anyone can help me.  Would appreciate
it.  Looking for a good starting point.  By the way.  Serious about a good
hiking partner.  Bye Jimmy