[pct-l] Follow-up to the earlier GPS discussion

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Wed May 19 11:25:49 CDT 2010

Dropping in a creek? That doesn't hold water. Smart phones would be
affected if they're not protected, but most dedicated GPS devices are
water resistant for a long time. Any. Any navigation equipment or
device can be lost or damaged.

Knowing how to use a GPS device and having one is especially smart
this year.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )
http://postholer.com/jj