[pct-l] ultralight tent recommendation for 2 people

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 18:13:13 CDT 2010

I was quite jealous one morning when I saw a fellow hiker in a Lunar Duo
just after I spent a rainy & very windy night in a bivy.  I had slept on the
side of the mountain just before Fred Canyon.  The other hiker slept next to
the creek in Fred Canyon.  He had some condensation, but I would've gladly
accepted that versus my night cramped into my bivy without a piss bottle.

Anyway, I have a Zpacks Hexamid and the Lunar Duo is on my short list of
tarptents to switch to if I ever decide I want to carry more weight to get
more space.

Sir Mix-a-lot