[pct-l] Dehydrated Refried Beans

nosirreeb nosirreeb at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 22:42:20 CDT 2010

Fantastic Foods refried beans are my favorite ... taste the best of the several I have tried. 130 calories per 1/4 cup, vegetarian, low fat, reasonable price. No cooking required, just add water, hot or cold. Great with instant rice or couscous.

Available at most large supermarkets in a seven oz box to try out ... usually available in 10lb (3 x 3.33lb) bulk pack on Amazon.com for about $36 free shipping (but not as of this writing ... wait ... they'll be back).

http://www.amazon.com/Fantastic-Foods-Instant-Refried-Beans/dp/B000Y2CT6M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1274326567&sr=1-2

www.fantasticfoods.com