[pct-l] Iphone GPS Question

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Sat May 22 00:10:00 CDT 2010

There's a LOT of new features that are pretty darn cool!

It will even load the ZIP files from that awesome pctmaps website and expand them directly!  Then you can turn the gpx files of waypoints ON or OFF individually to prevent dragging the app down.

I have something like 60 quads in the app and it doesn't seem to suffer.

BillB