[pct-l] camp stove survey

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Sat May 22 19:06:12 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone!

A friend of mine is taking a camp stove survey for a project  she is
doing while earning her MBA.  It's a super short survey and would
help her out.  Just follow the link if you are willing to participate.

https://catalysttools.washington.edu/webq/survey/hlcurtin/103880

Check out my motion picture hiking documentary along the Continental
Divide Trail at:

http://www.scarletandwildflower.com

 From Heather Curtin:

For my last MBA project (just 2 weeks left!) we need to get your
feedback on camp stoves.  If you do any outdoor cooking when you
camp, we'd value your opinion.

Take the survey at https://catalysttools.washington.edu/webq/survey/
hlcurtin/103880

I'd really appreciate it if you would forward this to friends who camp!

The survey will close at 10 pm on Tuesday, May 25th.

Thanks,

Heather Curtin and the rest of Team Orogeny (orogeny means the
process of mountain building)
University of Washington Foster School of Business