[pct-l] camp stove survey

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Sat May 22 22:32:40 CDT 2010

Wow...  It's hard for me to tell if this is little attack or not---

"You are aware, are you not, that you posted this on a list where
most of the participants make their own alcohol burners out of
aluminum pop cans?"

But I thought I might just say I know most thru hikers use the
alcohol stove, however...  We don't always thru hike...  for example
one might car camp.  I don't usually use my alcohol stove then.  I
also love my little pocket rocket on shorter hiking trips.  I
actually grew up using a gigantic Coleman with my parents on a picnic
table too!

It's just a survey about wilderness and outdoor cooking.  I thought I
would help a friend out so thanks if you took the survey!  The first
page has a little place that asks what you prefer.  I actually typed
in a homemade alcohol stove right there and continued on.

Peace and love to all!!!   Especially to those thru hikers out there
right now.

Wildflower
Check out my motion picture hiking documentary along the Continental
Divide Trail at:

http://www.scarletandwildflower.com