[pct-l] transportation in Agua Dulce

Russell Ford russelldford at gmail.com
Sun May 23 20:16:37 CDT 2010

Hello all,

I will be flying out from Florida to LA in a couple weeks to rendezvous
with some friends who are thru-hiking.  This will be my first time on
the PCT and I plan to spend a month or two on the trail.  My friends
have already hiking for about a month now and I am hoping to meet up
with them at Casa de Luna in Agua Dulce, CA on June 7th.  I will be
taking the train to the Santa Clarita/Newhall station from Union Station
but I have yet to figure out how I am getting from the train station to
my destination in Agua Dulce.  I would be grateful if someone in the
area would be able to hook me up with a ride or just if anyone has any
information about getting to Agua Dulce from LAX.  Thanks!

-Russ