[pct-l] neoair

Halfmile list at lon.net
Mon May 24 20:43:02 CDT 2010

I've had a Neoair for over a year now. I was concerned about
durability so I didn't take it on a five week section hike last
summer. I only started using it this spring and have about 20 nights
use on the Neoair. Recently it developed a slow leak and I traced it
to small hole. I used "Fast and Light Repair Kit" to fix it and the
repair was easy and seems to have gone well, but I have only used the
mattress two nights since I fixed it. I did the option of placing a
pan of boiling water on the patch for 10 minutes as described in the
instructions for best adhesion and it seems to have bonded very well.

http://www.cascadedesigns.com/therm-a-rest/accessories/fast-and-light-repair-kit/product

I could not find the repair kit in San Diego and had to order it.

-Halfmile