[pct-l] Oregon PCT

Linda Bakkar lbakkar at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 13:00:32 CDT 2010

It's been awhile since I posted anything.  But here I am again, this time with a question.  I am planning to hike a long section from the Quincy-LaPorte Road south of Belden north to the Columbia Gorge.  In Oregon, I will have no support (unless something changes from the present plans) and I am not sure of where to send a box around Crater Lake.  Is there anyplace I can send a box to avoid having to go down to the post office in Crater Lake?  What do people usually do around that area for resupply?  Actually I intend to resupply at Ashland, and then after that, I am not sure where I could send boxes until I get to Sisters.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Blue Butterfly