[pct-l] Oregon PCT

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Wed May 26 15:56:02 CDT 2010

Blue Butterfly,

These are the common Oregon Supply Points after Ahsland (which most people use to mail supply boxes from)

Call and verify information as it may have changed or I may have typo'd something.

After Asland is Hyatt Lake Resort and Fish Lake Resort but I don't know if anyone uses them since they aren't far from Ashland.

(Mile 1830.4) The store in Mazama Village (Crater Lake NP) will hold hiker boxes mailed to them.  Call for details.  You could do a decent resupply from their store though.
c/o Crater Lake Camp Store
Mazama Vilalge
Crater Lake, OR 97604

(Mile 1912.2) Shelter Cove Resort will hold hiker boxes.  Call for details.  If you aren't very picky you could buy supplies here from their tiny store and the hiker box.
UPS Only
c/o Shelter Cove Resort
West Odell Lake Road
Highway 58
Crescent Lake, OR 97425

(Mile 1958.3) Elk Lake Resort will hold hiker boxes but don't sell enough to buy supplies here. Nice to stop by for a meal and ice cream.  I didn't use them for resupply last year but I recommend the Huckleberry and Blackberry icecream as they went well together.
UPS or Fedex only
c/o Elk Lake Resort
60,000 Cascade Lakes Hwy
Bend, OR 97701

(Mile 1989.5 or 2006.9) The town of Sisters can be reached off either Hwy 242 or Hwy20 and has a super market.  Hitching doesn't seem that hard from here though I used Hwy242.

(Mile 2000.9) Big Lake Youth Camp  will hold hiker boxes.  Only useful if you skip resupplying in Sisters so I didn't stop here.
c/o Big Lake Youth Camp
13100 Highway 20
Sisters,OR 97759

Olallie Lake Resort supposedly will be open this year to buy snacks from but isn't holding hiker boxes this year.  They have been closed the past 2 years.

(Mile 2107.3) Timberline Lodge, will hold hiker boxes for a fee.  You could hitch into Gov.Camp from  the main highway instead and buy supplies there.
c/o TImberline Ski Area
W Y' East Store
Timberline Lodge
Timberline, OR 97028