[pct-l] NOBO starters

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 19:31:59 CDT 2010

I just counted the thru-hikers who signed the border register, and as
best I could tell there's about 450 so far.  This compares with a bit
less than 400 two years ago.  (Can't find all my 2009 data.)  The
interesting thing to note is that the number of starters during April
was about the same as two years ago, but the May starters were +50-60.

Hard to tell if someone is thru-hiking if they just write a date and
name.  Generally I include those in the counts, so if anything the
numbers may be somewhat high.

No warranty expressed or implied.

--
'Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit' - Oscar Wilde

Sent from home by my carrier pigeon.