[pct-l] maps & software for Garmin & Mac

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri May 28 16:45:09 CDT 2010

Dear Tortoise

The microSDHC card is different from a micro SD card. My map60CSx
recognized 8GB microSDHC card. But I don't know  your Vista Hcx
recognize this card. You may check your device's software version as
Halfmile pointed out.

If you made a folder "Garmin" and GMASUPP.IMG file was included in
this folder, your device automatically show the map.

Check the menu (in my Map60Csx case)
Menu -->setup-->map-->Information
If your device recognize the microSDHC card, many names of map will appear.

Check the inserted condition of the micro SDHC card. If the card was
incompletely inserted, it does not work.

You have a wonderful GPS device, you should calm down your feelings,
and learn gradually how to use it

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )