[pct-l] Saw a scary picture... Need some reassurance...

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon May 31 08:06:38 CDT 2010

Good morning, Rebekah,

The trail is described here:
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=167122  I don’t know of any part
of the PCT that’s like what you see in your photo.  Remember, the PCT was
designed and built to standards that allow passage by loaded pack and saddle
animals.

People take photos everywhere, particularly in places that are unique and
out-of-profile, which would be the case here.

Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09