[pct-l] Trail workers/thru-hikers

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 00:03:14 CDT 2010

I can't imagine being upset with the work trail workers do.  There were a
few areas where I would have been ecstatic to see trail workers.  I even
managed to do a tiny bit of trail work myself.  A friend that started the
trail with me did a lot more.  He joined a couple trail crews during his
hike.  In fact it was probably the reason he didn't get all the way to
Canada this year.  We both started very early, although I got off shortly
after Big Bear and he was a lot faster than me.