[pct-l] Trail workers/thru-hikers

kristen grund waveflower45 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:59:07 CDT 2010

What about making friendship bracelets or something really small and kind like that? i remember making those when I was a kid. Maybe make at home and carry a few in your pack. Use lots of colors and just knot. There are lots of examples online. Lighter than candy bars :) Or even just a "Thank you very much for helping to maintain this trail that I have been able to hike and live on thanks to all your hard work and efforts" That works too. :)