[pct-l] Manning Park

Connie Davis connielavondavis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:05:37 CDT 2010

Dan,
I live just a little west of Manning Park.  There are many trails in the
park with amazing views in the high country.  If you want to keep hiking,
you could get onto the Trans-Canada Trail heading east and end up in St
John's Newfoundland or head west and end up in Victoria, BC!
http://www.tctrail.ca/home.php

Some of the nearby trails follow historic trade routes of the Hudson's Bay
Company.  The Hope Mountain Centre for Outdoor Learning is rehabilitating
the trail:
http://www.hopemountain.org/index.php?id=12&name=Trail%20Details&trailID=12

Let me know if you want more info.

Lookout