[pct-l] Escape to the Wilderness

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 14:14:12 CDT 2010

I beg to differ. I remember hiking in the 50s & 60s. The hills were much flatter then

It appears that due to the receding of the glaciers & consequent rebounding of the earth there is a differential between the lowlands & the highlands such that the hills really are steeper than they were 50 years ago.

hm