[pct-l] "VICTORIA'S SECRET"

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 20:05:32 CDT 2010

Hula-Island Boy-Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: NO YOU'RE NOT SWITCHBACK!!!.......you're just saying that!!!  I'M VICTORIA'S SECRET!!!  You are Victoria's nightmare.  I am Victoria's ''one" and ''only'' secret.  So how do you like them apples?
Hiker Candy Switchback replies: The PCT is a long trail and I do not remember any apples on it.  Though I do remember having some apple cider at a trail angel stop.  At least I think I remember.  Say, for a skinny little runt like you it must be a SECRET.  I am sorry.  That sounds like a flame.  My humble apologies.  Let me start again ....... Say, for a malnutrition miniature hiker, everything about you must be like a secret.  Now I feel better and can sleep soundly tonight.  I thank you.