[pct-l] Macadamia Nuts...healthy & most calorie rich trail food

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 18:44:25 CDT 2010

Tuttie Fruitie Reinhold writes: Besides, I love macadamia nuts....I have two macadamia nut trees and eat them all the time.  Some folks say that may be the cause or reason for my nutty personality.  I also have fruit trees (orange, plum, grape fruit, tangerine, avocado, banana) and eat them all the time also.  Some folks say that may be why I am so fruity.  Hhhhmmmm.........that could explain my problem....but what about Switchback, he lives in Las Vegas....it's too hot in Las Vegas for fruit trees or macadamia nut trees.....so what is causing his problem??? Could it be to many nights at high elevation???  Just curious....that's all.
Switchback replies: That reminds me that I have to go up to my PCT training and camping area in the local mountains this weekend to camp out.  It is at 8,500 near the ski resort.  I will add some more oxygen hypoxia to my resume.  I thank you.