[pct-l] McNuggets Don't Spoil?

Ron Dye chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Thu Nov 4 16:46:07 CDT 2010

Okay folks, I have to weigh in on the McNuggets.  Go to snopes.com and
search out "chicken nuggets."  You should find a graphic video that shows
how these gems are made.  When the feathers are removed from the birds, they
remove breasts, thighs, wings.  The rest of the bird (including beaks,
combs, feet and legs, intestines) are then emulsified into a puree type
substance.  Taking exceptional care for our health, they substance is then
injected with ammonia to neutralize any bacteria.  When that is done,
coloring is added and an ingredient is added to give the slop some substance
so it can be shaped into "nuggets."  Finally, they are breaded and ready for
your pallete.

Bon apetit!