[pct-l] Updates to my PCT and TRT docs

Thelma Fredricksen thelma.fredricksen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 22:50:43 CDT 2010

Hi Ned,
Yeah, we spend quite a bit of time in Tahoe as we have a family house
there....and have accidentally been on the TRT because of some destination
we choose. I'm thinking it's time to get on it on purpose and stay on it.
Very inspirational to see the photos from the whole circuit. Thanks once
again Paul.
Thelma