[pct-l] Bikes on PCT- political statement

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 00:45:43 CDT 2010

Huh?

[pct-l] Bikes on PCT- political statement
giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri Nov 5 00:37:38 CDT 2010

  a.. Previous message: [pct-l] Bikes on PCT- political statement
  b.. Next message: [pct-l] Wilderness Press Guides going out of print - Note from Jeff Schaffer
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

According to the PCT web site:

"The PCT is classified as a non-mechanized trail. Bicycles, off-road vehicles of any kind, or other mechanical means of travel are not allowed, as they can present a significant danger to hikers and equestrians on narrow sections of the trail. "

http://www.fs.fed.us/pct/administration_and_use.html