[pct-l] REI Used Gear Sale Tomorrow

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 12:24:34 CDT 2010

Hula-Snowbunny Reinhold writes: Hey Wes, Thank you for reminding me....I forgot all about that....my memory is not what it used to be.  I am getting forgetful in my old age and sometimes find myself wondering am I on the JMT?... or on  the PCT?....or am I perhaps on the CDT?  Let's see now,  am I supposed to be going north or south?  Am I lost?....NEVER....I am never lost....not me, not JMT Reinhold.  I know were I am...I'm somewhere on the North American Continent...I just don't know exactly where. But I am not lost....not me....not JMT Reinhold. So, if you ever see an old hiker in Wisconsin, looking for the JMT,...IT'S ME....JMT Reinhold.