[pct-l] The Truth....was McNuggets Don't Spoil?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 07:09:01 CDT 2010

Dear giniajim

2010/11/6 giniajim <jplynch at crosslink.net>:
> This looks like an interesting recipe, and you pictures are great!
> Question: how much of the following ingredients do you use?

I do not know.  I  have never measured them.

> dry yeast,

one or two with large spoon

> sugar,

five to ten.  50-100 gram.

Never mind. Yeast digests the majority of sugar.

> salt,

one or two grams.  I take salt within 5 grams in a day. Salt is not
good for health.

> honey,

I do not know. may be 50-100gram.

> olive oil

may be 50-100 ml

> When you say "whole grain", I assume this is whole wheat flour, is that
> right?

Yes. I had corrected my recipe.