[pct-l] Wait, what is the 411 on REI Flash?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Nov 7 17:29:10 CST 2010

A big pack (in volume) is not such a bad thing to have if you are
planning a thru-hike or a hike longer than a month or so. That extra
space may just come in handy for food. I had a Gossamer Gear G4 which
is something like 4000 cu inches. Way too big just for my gear, but
add my food and I barely could pull the drawstring at the top closed.