[pct-l] So Brick...

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Sun Nov 7 21:45:56 CST 2010

I don't really have any issues with discussing protecting the trail
from bikes, or any other threat.

The problem was a pro mountain bike Troll who has subscribed under at
least two different addresses, and I assume is still subscribed under
a third.

I don't want the list to degenerate into a flame war caused the Troll.

That is all.