[pct-l] Jacket questions?

Halfmile list at lon.net
Mon Nov 8 10:27:44 CST 2010

Brandon,
Assuming you start hiking in the early spring you will need a jacket.
It snowed about 6 inches in the Laguna's on April 20, 2010. Some of
your coldest weather could be early in your hike because of the time
of year you will be hiking. Some of the warmest weather may be in
Northern CA in July. I always carry a jacket, because you never know
what the weather will bring.

-Halfmile
www.pctmap.net