[pct-l] Jacket questions?

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 20:24:20 CST 2010

I prefer down for the better weight to warmth ratio.  Of course you pay more
for down.  I believe most PCT thrus carry a down jacket or vest fro the a
fore mentioned reason.

Obviously you have not been in So. Cal in the spring.  Yes Yes Yes, bring
the jacket.  Every year it is kind of funny to see some peoples reaction to
the cold So. Cal Weather during kick off (Is that ice on my tent?).

Who knows maybe this year it will actually be warm one night?

Day-Late