[pct-l] Mailing drop boxes

Steven dvsteven dvsteven at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 13:17:56 CST 2010

The answer to the below question should be as follows:

Yes you can forward the package free of charge if it was unopened and mailed Prioity mail.  The Post Office has 4 package sizes for prioity mail (from $4.95 to $14.95) and have free boxes available at all PO's (or you can order them online, free of charge delivered to your door).

You can even mail fuel cannisters with them but you have to state that they are for ground transportation only (they'll try to tell you that you can't but it's in the regulations that you can).

If you open it you have to pay for it again though.

Flying Tortoise

--Forwarded Message Attachment--