[pct-l] Please clip your responses

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 06:46:47 CST 2010

Yeah, this is what annoys me the most about this list. I am on dozens of
other mailing lists, and for some reason, it seems people on this list must
enjoy renaming their subjects... and thus totally screwing up gmails ability
to maintain a threaded coversation - and thus we end up with multiple email
threads about the same issue.

So, just as much as people are asking to not keep massive quotes, can we all
also please try to stop this behavior of changing email subjects, please.

I understand if an email discussion splits into another discussion, but we
had like... 5 or 6 email threads all about the "bikes on the pct" issue.
Beyond annoying. I just started setting up filters to try to merge them and
if it couldn't to just delete them - sorry, but it really is that crazy for
us that are use to well organized email threads.