[pct-l] A totally new topic (hard to believe)

Steven dvsteven dvsteven at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:54:21 CST 2010

Hi all,

Between me trying to decide if I should not subscribe to this list anymore (love most posts, but the whole reply to everything on the list and to many people b****ing about other peoples posts) it was close.

I'm hiking both mid-weight (not totally old school (although I love creature comorts) and not UL (my pack away weighs almost 4 pounds (omg)))... I am also a total techno hiker.  What is the best battery system (i.e. solar charger) that anyone has found?

Keep it short, hike your own hike, rock on....

Steven