[pct-l] Charger

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:07:21 CST 2010

That was in reference to the the weight of the solar charger. I think it was
24oz!
The PEG weighs under 12oz. There is another big difference. If I carry
rechargeable batteries, I would need dozens. At ~.5oz each, the PEG
represents the weight of 20 batteries. Then there is the weight of the
device that transfers the battery energy into my iPhone. The big problem is
charging 24 batteries at resupply locations. I don't plan to stay in hotels
as often as some folks do. Charging that many batteries is more hassle than
I want to deal with. I'm still convinced that the PEG's 12 oz will be worth
it.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 8:46 PM, John Abela <pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com

--
~ Kevin