[pct-l] Water purification

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:11:20 CST 2010

My problem isn't the picture, it's the odor. This topic definitely has me
considering bringing some sort of disinfectant wipe, but my selection
criteria will be mostly based on smell. The diaper wipes I've seen have all
had a very strong odor that I didn't care for. I can handle the alcohol
smell of some wipes, but the baby wipes have too much perfume or something
in them. :P

--
~ Kevin
Soon To Be PCT Thru Hiker!