[pct-l] Charger

Eugene Leafty atetuna at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:52:37 CST 2010

How many batteries you are going to use between resupply?!?  Maybe you
should reconsider how you're using your devices if you need that much juice.
The iphone can be great for consolidating gear, but is it helping when you
have that big heavy charger?  Better yet, use it less.  A lot less.  Instead
of using your iphone that much, carry a notepad and even a handheld gps.
You'll still be ahead on weight.

But 24 batteries.  That's tough to use.  Assuming 5 days between resupply I
would have to use my gps all day every day, do at least 7.5 hours of night
hiking with my headlamp at full brightness (220 lumens) and pick up a Canon
SX130is and take 500-700 pictures.