[pct-l] Caches

leestcoast at gmail.com leestcoast at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 23:54:42 CST 2010

Hey you guys, I appreciate the info on finding caches. My son and I have run into problems locating them - we used them in 06 and 07 in SoCal a couple of times. I like to use OpSaks inside of those tear-resistant FedEx soft mailer envelops - incidently, they were never disturbed by rodents or other animals.
Cruz Control
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.