[pct-l] Fw: Water purification/shower

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 11:46:51 CST 2010

> You might be interested in reading this article since you are a
> concerned member of PITA.

MendoRider,

The organization you're mistakenly referring to is PETA, People for the Ethical
Treatment of Animals - not PITA...

In my case, my last name being Payne, PITA is my current 'trail name' and stands
for "Pain In The A..", which, admittedly, truly is deserved once in a while!  :-)

At the end of my post the 'clown' :o) and 'wink/just kidding' ;-) emoticons were
to convey it was said in jest, perhaps a poor attempt at a bit of humor since it
wound up being taken much too seriously!
Guess I should be much more explanatory plus plaster such a post with JK & TIC
plus fully spell them out, also...

BTW, <http://www.thelongridersguild.com/pct-advice.htm> is the direct URL link to
your article you referenced...and it's a very informative article for potential
PCT equestrians! - and non-equestrians, too, for knowing "what it takes" to thru-ride!

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA) Payne