[pct-l] Every oz. counts....the lighter the better

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Nov 20 21:49:41 CST 2010

You don't say Switchback,
I am packing up to go to Sedona   for a week...I got that sudden urge to
go for a walk in the woods.

Say Switchback, as I was admiring myself in the mirror the other day I
noticed that my hair is tinning out and I noticed a small bald spot on
the back of my head.
This upset me terribly....I mean a bald spot diminishes your  "Macho"
immige and makes you less appealing to the women.
So, as I was sitting there all depressed and feeling sorry for myself, a
bright light came on and I realized that hair weighs and therefore the
less hair the lighter and from a true ultra-lighters point of
view...."every  oz. counts...and the lighter the better".

All of a sudden I am not depressed anymore.
Well, got to go now, Sedona is calling me

JMT Reinhold
Your UL trail  companion...getting lighter every day