[pct-l] Camera

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Sun Nov 21 17:27:24 CST 2010

I'm pretty sure that the OP wrote 'Alkaline' but simply meant AA or AAA batteries rather than some proprietary format rechargeable battery (which are often expensive and require an AC plug in town to get recharged).

You are absolutely correct about Lithium AA or AAA batteries lasting longer in digital cameras though.