[pct-l] Camera

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Nov 22 17:54:23 CST 2010

I hope that it has already been said, but your choice in a camera may also
be influenced by the fact that you may not be able to return to the trail,
later, to re-take a killer picture taken with a poor quality camera.

For many thru hikers attempting a long trail, it may be the only time in
their lives they will have the time to do such a feat, so don't skimp on the
quality of the camera!

Light weight, compactness, and battery type are important, but make sure it
takes the kind of pictures you want and can do anything with later, because
who knows if you'll ever return...

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education