[pct-l] Storm updates

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Nov 23 12:05:59 CST 2010

Good morning, all,

Overnight Timberline Lodge received 17” of new snow bringing this season’s
total to 131”.    http://www.timberlinelodge.com/conditions/   This is not
really unusual – just a good start.  Any opening of the Mt. Hood ski areas
before Thanksgiving augurs a good snow year.

* *

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09