[pct-l] Rain Gaer ?

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 23:44:27 CST 2010

I would go with the jacket.  Panchoes flap in the wind like crazy... and if
you rip it while hiking then you also rip your shelter... not good.
That's just my opinion.  But there are hikers out there who make it work for
them and love it.  If I were you I'd try a test hike (in the rain and high
wind) using both.  See which you prefer.

:)

-Austin