[pct-l] Rain Gaer ?

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Thu Nov 25 12:23:47 CST 2010

We have gone to ponchos because they are quicker and easier to put on when
the rain starts. We are using the blue silnylon ponchos that are longer in
the back to cover our backpacks. We pull the back corners forward and tie
them in a knot at our waist to keep them from flapping.

No matter what you use you will get wet eventually in the rain. Our goal has
become to stay warm in the rain, then dry fast when it stops.

Ken