[pct-l] Emergency Devices

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 09:49:39 CST 2010

when i signed up, i got everything.
the unlimitted tests is 100$
i have never used the 'tracks' though i might for something like the Mt whitney
summit, or a part like that. that was an extra 50 or 60 bucks

it was an extra 30$ for the extraction insurance.  which is;  they will pay up
to 100,000$ to get you out of there ( i don't think it covers medical).
helicopter, boat, plan etc. doesn't matter.  Helicopter rides can be VERY
expesnive, so i went with it.  it's a one time fee, and you have it until you
use it.

all in all the device was 100$,  and 100$ a year for unlimitted sends is all i
would really use, but i ended up spending like 300$ up front.  still less than a
blackberry.  and go price what satelite phone bandwidth costs and 100$ for
unlimitted SMS actually seem reasonable.

~Paul